Weston, FL Real Estate
The City of Weston is ranked as one of the top cities in the country in which to live by Money Magazine, Family Circle and USA Today, and residents could not agree more.
A master-planned community, Weston is picture perfect in every way. Weston is in southwestern Broward County bordering the world-renowned Florida Everglades, yet only twenty minutes to Florida’s famous beaches. Weston’s culturally diverse residents enjoy a vibrant community spread across 27 square miles, having a lifestyle, appearance, and management that many cities around the world wish to emulate.
Weston has the distinction of having:
- A-rated public and charter schools and excellent private schools;
- Outstanding public safety with the lowest crime rate per capita in Broward County
- An ISO Class 1 Fire Department rating;
- Class 2 Building Code Effectiveness rating;
- 242 open space and park acres that play host to cultural and community events and tens of thousands of registrants in organized sports leagues;
- The lowest ad valorem millage rate in Broward County at 2.3900 mills;
- AAA credit ratings;
- Only 10 City employees in a progressive contract-style of municipal management;
- Visually distinctive, Weston has flowing waterways, 50 miles of bike lanes, and extensive landscaping that is without dispute one of the City’s greatest assets. Rows of prestigious Royal Palms and lush multi-layered foliage line berms, medians and right-of-ways throughout the City.
City staff, contract and volunteer partners continuously work to deliver quality services in every area that our residents and business owners deserve in return for their investment in Weston. Discover Weston – Your World Is Here.
For more information, visit https://www.westonfl.org/home